Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Because I can.

So, lets start from the top. I am not a gifted spellbinder (a speaker of compelling eloquence), nor can I spell well (lets keep the laughter to a minimum, thank you). I do not have the attention span required to maintain an on going diatribe. I may as well be up front and tell you that I am famous for starting new projects and then setting them aside once my attention has been snagged elsewhere, suffice it to say this latest endeavor has been met with some resistance. Firstly from my fantastic older sister, who after trying to talk me out of it then spent the better part of the last 1 1/2 hours helping me set this site up. 3 cheers for... I'm not sure what to call her... Sister #1, 2cool4words, hold please...(I called her to ask what I should call her and she said Tiff. Boring but whatever) So 3 cheers for Tiff. Yeah!x3.
I talked to Melvin about it and he poopooed is saying that people use blogs to whine and complain. All I have to say about that is... Shut up. Maybe I have some things I need to get off my chest. So no promises. That brings me around to the biggest point of all. I am in no way setting out to offend anybody. I will not by any means appologize for thinking or feeling the way I do, nor do I appologize for changing my mind about how I think or feel. I will grant you the freedom to think and feel however you want to so all I'm asking in return is that same freedom. So long as we are all clear on this I think this could be fun.

2 comments:

  1. I thought your first post was marvelous!!! It sounded great and it looks like spell check could possibly be your new best friend, koodos for friends (I may need to borrow that said friend from time to time). I hope you enjoy the blogging world. I have for the past three years, yes with some looonnngggg breaks in there. It helps to get comments, then you know it's not all for not. <3 you tons and bunches of a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already offended and following. ;)

    ReplyDelete