Thursday, April 15, 2010

Damn the Man!

So, I got a "big promotion" at work a little bit ago and my boss said that it may take a little bit to show up on my pay check. Well the pay check before last I worked 70 hours with one day of overtime. This last paycheck I worked 80 hours pulse 2 full days of overtime. my paycheck was $20 bucks less then the one before. Dose that sound right to you... anyone... anyone. So I took my pay stub into my boss thinking surly there must have been some mistake. Much to my chagrin there was "no mistake". Apparently my "big promotion" came with a two dollar an hour pay cut... ... yeah for me. Stupidhead.

By the way, Happy Tax Day!! Oh yeah! Did you know it was tax day cause I sure didn't. Yep, it snuck up on me again this year like a smack to the back of the head. That's right, our government is not unlike that large cloud of mosquitoes that you unwittingly walk right into. There you are, walking down the street, minding your own business when out of no where there's one in your eye and two just flew into your ear. Then come the kamikaze fighters that shoot right up your nose and embed themselves into your brain. Of course we try to resist and dislodge the foul creature by smacking ourselves in the head, contorting our faces, bugging out our eyes, and dancing around a bit; but in the end, that is where the mind control sets in. That's how they get us to donate 33% of our paychecks and call it our civic duty. (Lol. I could totally be one of those crazy people who rant at the trees in the park.)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like someone is in a mood. After getting a $2 pay cut I can see why but if you didn't file you taxes on time is it your fault or the governments? Hummmm I wonder what the right answer here would be. Remember what your friend said about blogs? People start them only to complain, hmmmmm, ringing a bell?

    ReplyDelete